Sunday, June 14, 2009

A three year old curly top

The last time I saw this sweet girl she was only 18 months old, and now she's a big three year old girl.  I love this giggling picture with her parents:
1454 by you.

Doesn't she have fantastic curls?
1298 by you.

Every hairdo, sweet as can be.
1588 by you.

I love the way the light catches the plant growing on the side of this next shot.  Can you tell I spend my weekends taking photographs and not gardening?  I never know what plants are called!  Nothing this beautiful grows in my yard at home :)
1523 by you.

Pushing the hammock:
1376 by you.

Getting a lift from her dad:
1517 by you.

And then a lift from mom, too.  Isn't it neat the way the sunlight frames her face here, and makes her so obviously the focus of all our attention?
1533 by you.

I loved spending time with you guys yesterday, thanks again for having me out.  Have a great rest of your summer!

No comments: