Sunday, June 21, 2009

Contest Submission #5: Big brother/little brother wrestle-orama

"When this picture was taken (June'ish 08), we were all realizing that Duncan had moved well beyond toddlerdom into little boy-hood...meaning he'd become a sparring partner for his older brother, Henry. Suddenly, Duncan wasn't a blob to be tolerated--he was someone to sit on, spin, bury under pillows, throw blocks at, trip, chase, and (as the photo shows), someone to give noogies to.

And while Duncan doesn't always enjoy the resulting rugburn or bruised ego, somewhere deep inside him, I think he likes having a big brother and all that it entails.

-Ben"

VOTE FOR DUNCAN AND HENRY BY COMMENTING ON THIS POST

13 comments:

Daddy said...

Well, Jess didn't put the photo of me with no clothes on, so this one will have to be the best.

Anonymous said...

What cuties ... Nice to know that my "big boys" are just as adorable as they were when they were babies!

Joyce said...

Love this photo - captures perfectly those great moments between siblings....makes me think of my brother when we were young.

hannahalicehall said...

Pippi & Doggy need to be squished on either side of the two of you! Cutest picture ever!

Nadia said...

This is a fantastic photo (even if I didn't know this handsome guys :)I especially love Duncan's eyes - pure laughter at it's best!

hockeymom said...

They get my vote!!!

NatGurl said...

My vote, too!

Eben said...

Go H&D! Great pic!

Anonymous said...

yay for Henry and Duncan! Great photo....

Anonymous said...

Great photo. Makes me excited for my own boys to grow up and give each other noogies.

Anonymous said...

What cuties! AND they have their clothes on. Here's a vote for modesty ;>

Anonymous said...

You guys get my vote---way too cute.

Chase H. said...

Great Photo