Thursday, June 18, 2009

Teenie and sweet as can be

OK, so I'm having so much fun getting to know a whole new batch of babies who'll be my Sadie's age as they get bigger. I have this whole "generation" of children born about 3 1/2 or 4 years ago that I've had fun taking pictures of over the years, managing to remember their ages pretty well because they match up with my Annie. And now I get a whole new group! Does this mean I need to keep having children every few years? ;)

But this lovely lady was a treat at 5 weeks old:
2155 by you.

Giving her mama some sweet smiles:
2231 by you.

I love her eyes in this one - aren't they pretty?
2193 by you.

And I had to include this one because her nose is just too adorable!
2181 by you.

And cuddled in a blanket, I love the hands:
2135 by you.

The inevitable breakdown, of course:
2205 by you.

And those tiny fingers wrapped around her mom's finger - I love how this one shows how very very tiny she is right now.

So wonderful to meet you - thanks for a great photoshoot.
2198 by you.

No comments: