Friday, June 05, 2009

37 weeks along and glowing

I met Grace and Tony yesterday (Yes, I'm trying to keep up with my blogging for June! It's a crazy month, but I'm really going to try to blog as soon as I can after shoots...) and got to spend some time taking pictures of these guys in their home and outside at a nearby park. I'm loving this one:
9661 by you.

They had such fun together :) They said this was Tony's favorite pose in their wedding pictures, too. It's good to have a theme, I say.
9692 by you.

So many natural, happy moments:
9624 by you.

9642 by you.

And we had a gorgeous day yesterday for sunny park pictures, too:
9765 by you.

See what I mean about the pose? I love Grace's expression here.
9780 by you.

As we were walking back to their house after the shoot, Tony noticed how pretty Grace looked as he walked behind her, and asked me to take this one. So glad he did! Gorgeous.
9823 by you.

It was so nice to meet you guys - and I can't wait to meet your little man in a few weeks.

No comments: