Sunday, June 29, 2008

Boys and worms

Shh, don't tell - I'll let you in on a little industry secret. Well, not sure if it's industry-wide, but at my huge company (employees: 3, one of whom is married to me, programs my website, doesn't use a camera and doesn't actually receive a paycheck, and the other of whom is not a photographer but an office assistant), ALL the photographers dig for worms when shooting photos of two and four year old little boys outside in the summer. Worms are a huge hit. Pretty much guaranteed. If I were hiring, I'd have to say - Are you squeamish? Need not apply.

These guys had such a great time with the worms we dug up. I love this shot:


3222, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.


This is the fantastically-eyelashed B:


3065, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.


(Here he is in 2004 at his first photoshoot with me. Don't you love the eyelashes, even back then?)


3522, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.


And B's little brother O, about to have a blast racing his truck. Do you believe the dimples?


3138, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.


These guys just had such a good time together. They were willing to try anything... even seeing if they could reach their toes to their mouths.


3039, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.


Had to do some truck racing of course.


3124, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.


And book reading:


3074, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.


And the secret to getting a two year old and a four year old boy to look up and smile? Put a worm on your head. You think I'm kidding? Not so much. I washed my hands after :)

Great to see you guys! All your photos will be ready early this week. I'll send you an email as soon as they're done.


3205, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.

No comments: