Saturday, June 14, 2008

Father's Day Smooch

I zipped over to 20 month old T's new house yesterday afternoon to grab some quick Father's Day pictures. This one's my favorite:


1567, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.


Here's my handsome friend T - you may recognize him from the Public Garden pictures from a few weeks ago. (Dad wasn't there for those.) He gets more handsome every day, I think.


1499, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.


I like this one a lot, too. T looks like he's got trouble on his mind...


1620, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.


T with his furry friend Lincoln, both reaching for the coveted snack.


1526, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.


I love the shadows best in this:


1550, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.



1480, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.



1565, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.


And while we had the whole crew together, we had to grab a quick family shot. Doesn't Lincoln (the pup) look content?


1599, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.

No comments: