Saturday, June 28, 2008

Any minute now!

M is due with her first baby on Thursday - look at this gorgeous belly! Here she is with her husband at my first Inner Strength Yoga photo day. I'm offering reduced-price maternity mini-photoshoots every couple of months over at Inner Strength Yoga in Watertown. We had a great day of sessions today, and plan to do another one in September.


3379, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.


We just did quickie sessions with each person today - 30 minutes, in and out. But I think we got some great shots! The studio is just such a beautiful place to shoot.


3394, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.


On one of the walls they have this cool forest mural - I love it. Not to mention the sweet couple in front of the mural with the best expressions on their faces ever.


3335, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.


So very pretty.


3342, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.


All your photos will be ready as soon as I can get them to you! I know you'll have somebody whose photos will take precedence very soon...

Good luck with everything :)


3413, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.

No comments: