Friday, June 13, 2008

17 days old and adorable

I got to baby K's house on Tuesday in 103 degree heat - it was just terrible outside, but inside the house was perfect and K seemed so happy. His parents had gotten the photoshoot as a present at their shower, and I'm so glad they decided to use it right away. They change so quickly in those first few weeks and months, it's neat to be able to capture this time:


1067, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.


Meet gorgeous baby K:


1212, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.


Peeking over mom's shoulder:


1169, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.


Getting some toe kisses:


1235, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.



1216, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.


Love how big Dad's thumb is in comparison with K's head!


1206, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.


It was such a pleasure meeting you guys. I can't wait to show you the rest of the photos. They'll be ready by the middle of next week. One more pic to show you below... but it's not of your baby, it's of mine...


1094, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.


I had to prove that I wasn't making it up - I really did clip my daughter's fingertip with the nail scissors back when she was only 3 months old! See her tiny little injured finger? I have to admit I feel guilty to this day. But she's a happy 2 1/2 yr old now, none the worse for it. Just had to show you a pic to make you feel better!


5134, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.

No comments: