Tuesday, July 01, 2008

A new baby to join the big crew

This lovely grandma called me last week to see if I happened to have any times available over the weekend for photos. Her whole family was going to be in town, and she wanted to get all sorts of photos of them. I'd had a cancellation, which meant I got to come to her house on Saturday. Here's her newest grandson, 8 day old B - with his beautiful mom.


3838, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.


Here's the whole crew:


3624, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.


Here's a close-up of the youngest member of the family - only 8 days old, and so alert here at the party:


3854, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.


And you know me, I have a thing for toes:


3872, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.


And cousin M - those chubby cheeks can't be beat!


3551, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.


And the four generations together - so sweet. It was great meeting you all. I'll have your photos ready for you as soon as I can. Happy 4th!


3759, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.

No comments: