Friday, June 13, 2008

The lovely miss E

Introducing the lovely miss E. I got to spend Wednesday morning with her in and around their Somerville home (right near our old house), and she's got eyes and eyelashes that just won't quit.


1436, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.


At 17 months old, she was incredibly verbal - reading tons of words from her ABC book with her mum.


1252, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.



1320, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.


My favorite part of this next picture is the boo boos on E's knees. They're easy for me to edit out, but these ones just seem to tell a story, and she was very proud to show them to me, so I like leaving them in.


1273, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.


She had to get a tickle from mum, of course:


1474, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.


See what I mean about the eyelashes? And I love this sippy cup.


1407, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.


Talented toes making the bubble machine work:


1383, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.


And one last twinkley-eyed smile. It was great to meet you guys - can't wait to show you the rest of the pictures. They'll all be ready by late next week.


1445, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.

No comments: