Sunday, June 22, 2008

Rules are made to be broken

So I have all these things I recommend to people, like when we take a little light haired kidlet outside, we don't put them in white, since the white tends to bleach out in the black and white photos. And when parents of one year olds ask about beach pictures, I'll often suggest we just stay in the back yard, since kids are so much more comfortable in their own space... no big beach bags to pack... etc...

But you know what? Rules, shmules. I'll show you why we threw the rules out the window in a sec. For now, here's little baby N just over a year ago, when he was only 11 days old.


274, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.


And now here he is, at 15 months old:


2651, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.


His handsome grin:


2548, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.


And with his beautiful momma (my freshman year college roommate from 15 years ago, and one of my best friends in the world) and fantastic dad:


2566, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.


Rule #1 broken - white shirt worked fine in the back yard!


2603, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.


Getting a lift from dad:


2580, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.


And here's the beginning of the breaking of Rule #2... taking a one year old to the beach. How wrong I can be!


2706, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.


Loving every minute of it!


2679, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.


And my favorite favorite shot from this morning. LOVE this. Can't even begin to describe why, but I bet you can guess.


2743, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.


And last but not least, a boy needs a bath after a sandy naked trip to the beach, you know?

I loved spending the morning with you guys. All your photos will be ready by this time next week!


2784, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.

No comments: