Sunday, June 01, 2008

Four gorgeous girls

I met this wonderful family a year ago when we bought their house - and I'm still singing the praises of their organized mom today, every time I open my closets and sigh happily at the custom "Elfa" shelving she installed in every room. Aren't these sisters beauties?


9065, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.


This is the whole crew, mid-tickle.


8958, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.


I should introduce you. I'll start with the oldest sister, J - she's eight:


8918, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.


And this is C; she's about to turn six, and in kindergarden:


8867, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.


And this is D - she's just turned three:


8888, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.


And last but of course not least, this is P - she's about to turn one. (Jen, I promise we got some adorable straight-on shots that you can use for your wall of baby photos, I just had to post this one because I love love it!)


9095, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.


And after the tickle, here's one where everybody's looking at me (isn't baby P's expression perfect? It's so "I'm one.")


8952, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.


At one point J found a caterpillar, and was so good about sharing it with her sisters:


9036, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.


And I couldn't finish the post without including this. Poor P :( But it's just one of those moments that tells such a story, doesn't it?

It was so great to see you guys... all the rest of your photos will be ready within the week.


8895, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.

No comments: