Friday, March 28, 2008

Fall in March?

This fun family and I had the best time playing outside on Wednesday - they were tossing leaves around and playing with bubbles... and yes, it's March... very weird weather day. But we'll take it! These guys were super fun (as mom's brother was just a few weeks ago), (and as her wonderful sister, who started the whole family thing, has been over many years of photos), and I can't wait to keep working on the photos.


9544, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.


All three girls and their bubbles. I love little K's pursed lips in this one:


9494, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.


And I had to show you this tickle-fest moment... couldn't resist.


9236, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.


And the big sister, the beautiful miss K... she turned to me here, and gave me her winning smile. A heartbreaker in the making!


9503, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.


And the middle sister, the beautiful miss C - enjoying her bubbles. I love her t-shirt in this one for some reason, and the way her arm is outstretched. The bubble is pretty fabulous too.


9465, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.


And the littler miss K, also beautiful in her favorite dress ups. Can you just see how much fun she's having in her huge grin? I'll finish up these photos for you by the end of next week. We got tons of great ones, I can't wait to show you!


9303, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.

No comments: