Sunday, March 30, 2008

I love dimples

my Jimmy Fund Studio Day 11:30am appointment:

This little guy has three older brothers, but mom brought him in for my Jimmy Fund Studio day all by himself. I love this shot with mom's cool zebra shoes and her bright green shirt, not to mention the best rolls and squishy legs...


9744c, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.


See what I mean about the dimples?


9699, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.


Next to dimples, I also just adore arm rolls. I guess I'm in the right line of work.


9730, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.


So proud of being able to hold up his own head :)


9709, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.


And last but not least, I just love all the skin textures in this one.


9741, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.

No comments: