Wednesday, March 12, 2008

An oldie but a goodie

A few years ago I used to do photos in Janie & Jack and Pottery Barn Kids stores, and I still hear from the wonderful families I met doing this. Over the years people have contacted me to ask if they could buy copies of the photos I shot in the stores, and I've always had to stay no since the company who hired me sold the photos to the clients directly. But now it's gotten to be so long ago that I shot these photos that the company I worked for doesn't have the files anymore, so when someone contacted me today asking about photos I shot back in March of 2005, I got to go back and look at them... Ah-DOR-able! What a cutie this little one was!


3321, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.


and munching on the duck


3292, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.


I can only imagine how gorgeous this little one is as a three year old now!


3278, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.

No comments: