Friday, March 21, 2008

The best hair family

It's hard to tell in black and white, but these boys have by far the best red, thick, curly, gorgeous hair ever - I love it. I met them about a year ago, before their sister was born, and I've been back a couple of times since then. They're really fun together.


9051, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.


Little miss B, with the cutest little tongue poking out...


9119, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.


And here's J, with his devilish smile :)


9041, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.


And the rakishly handsome mr. S, with the best curls around.


9030, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.


And this from just after the little B was born - I love this sleepy moment.


2560, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.


See what I mean about the best hair ever? This is one from my first shoot with these guys last year, before their sister arrived.


289, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.

No comments: