Wednesday, March 26, 2008

A boy and his Wii

I met T and his big sister M last summer, and then T has come to my last two Jimmy Fund Studio Days. Here's a shot from last summer when they took a bit of time to read in the back yard. I love the way the light reflects on the book up into their faces in this one.


330, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.


Then last fall T enjoyed a little fun with my trusty Thomas train...


1517c, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.


Jimmy Fund Studio Day, my 10:00am appointment:
And then here's T from last week, holding his beloved Wii. He takes it everywhere. I love capturing little things like that in photos. I think he'll probably stop carrying it around eventually :), and then later these'll be fun photos to have.


9414c, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.


What a handsome guy.


9453, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.

No comments: