Sunday, February 24, 2008

Snowy giggles

So one of my fabulous wonderful clients from years ago has been referring me like crazy to all her friends and family - and the best part is that everybody she refers is just so sweet and fun. Case in point: her brother (top right) and his family. I love these guys; I met them a couple of years ago when their older boy, B, was just about one, and this morning I got to come back and meet their new 3 month old little guy, J.


7117, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.


B is the sweetest big brother - can you believe this?


6979, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.


And checking themselves out in the mirror:


7146, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.


Upside DOWN


7224, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.


Mom! You pulled off my glove!


7260, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.


And this was two winters ago, when B was just a little over one.


3697, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.


And these guys were the subject of one of my all time favorite shots:


3745, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.

No comments: