Saturday, March 15, 2008

the SteveSongs cutie pie

My friend Steve is the best best children's singer ever. I've known him since college, and watched his meteoric rise into that world - he's a veritable Pied Piper, and his music is fun for adults too... If you don't know his music, check out his website and go to his next show - you won't be disappointed. He and his fantastic wife Lori welcomed a gorgeous boy last October, and as an early first Mother's Day present, Steve had me come in and take pictures yesterday.


8700, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.



8662, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.


Doesn't he look like he knows exactly what I'm doing here?


8530, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.


5 months old and loving the window. I love that little grin!


8510, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.

No comments: