Monday, March 24, 2008

The cuties just keep on coming!

Jimmy Fund Studio Day, my 9:00am appointment:

So I'm finally beginning to blog about the Jimmy Fund Studio Day. It was a week ago, and we raised over $800 for the Jimmy Fund. Thank you all! I'm going to be slowly working on the photos over the next couple of weeks, with a goal of getting all of them all finished for everyone by two weeks from today (4/8). I'll be going through one shoot at a time, in chronological order. So this first one is my 9am from the studio day, and I have to post a zillion background shots for this one because I've been taking pictures of his sisters for years. Bear with me (scroll down) to get to his pictures. This one is from one of the first sessions I had at the Janie & Jack store with his sister back in the spring of '05. Isn't she perfect?


9569, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.


Then, a year later, her beautiful sister arrived:


7778, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.


And then that fall, in '06, I got to see the sisters again, first little miss:


435, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.


And the gorgeous big sister:


471, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.


And then finally we get to this year's photo - the little man, loving the Thomas the Tank Engine. Aren't his toes to die for, and the splayed out fingers just fantastic? The tongue kills me, too.


9250c, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.


This one reminds me of that "Kilroy Was Here" graffiti from WWII... peeking over the edge like this. Only MUCH cuter :)


9267, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.


Yum.


9257, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.


And last but not least, I do love the crying face. So sad, but so wonderful all at once. Thanks to this family for sharing your cuties with me over and over again! I'll send you an email when all the photos are ready in about 2 weeks.


9244, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.

No comments: