Monday, March 31, 2008

Look-alike sibs

I met this little cutie in the spring of 2005 at one of my photoshoots at the Pottery Barn Kids store (yes, my backdrop, lights and I were all squished in there within the cute kids furniture), and his grin was just infectious.


4957, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.


And he didn't mind time on his tummy at all :)


4976, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.


Then last week, at my Jimmy Fund Studio Day (1pm appointment), I met his little sister. She was a fabulously chubby pleasure too!


9852, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.


Leg rolls, arm rolls... all the very best.


9859, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.


I lurrrrve expressive baby eyebrows.


9855, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.


And little pointed toes, the wrinkle of folded skin around the wrist... sigh...


9901, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.

No comments: