Friday, March 28, 2008

Eyelashes and grins

This guy has the best eyelashes and most infectious smile ever. I met him six months ago at my last Jimmy Fund Benefit Studio Day, (here he is in September with his lighter summer hair), and he's such a pleasure.


1650, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.


And reclining in the chair...


1628c, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.


Jimmy Fund Studio Day, my 10:30am appointment:
And here's R - I love his fingers in this shot, all intertwined...


9512, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.


See what I mean about the eyelashes?


9510, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.


And I had to include this one - I feel like six months ago he was still such a little guy, and here he looks like he's four going on eleven...


9491c, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.

No comments: