Sunday, March 30, 2008

Fun with her new brother

So I've known little H since she was just a few weeks old - her mom and I met in a mom's group (our girls are almost the same age), and she came to my Jimmy Fund Studio Day last spring and gave me her gorgeous smile then:


1084, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.


And then she showed me her halloween costume this past October when she was just about 2 yrs old:


1920, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.


My Jimmy Fund Studio Day 11:00am appointment:

And now look at her. Isn't she adorable?


9563, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.


And this time she introduced me to her perfect-cheeked little brother:


9556, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.


They even got some cuddles in.


9544, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.


And baby brother got to show me his Red Sox pride. Love it!


9612, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.

No comments: