Sunday, November 29, 2009

Big brother and his sweet new baby

I walked in the door of this family's house last weekend and big brother S was begging his dad, asking if he could hold his brother. Almost before I could drop to my knees, toss the camera bag to the side of the room, lift the camera to my eye, these guys were just sitting together, being adorable.


I love this - a big brother's smooch:


And of course, if Grandma and Grandpa are visiting when I'm there, we have to grab a multi-generational picture:


And a beloved aunt pic, too :)


Thanks to our mild November weather, we even slipped outside for a few pictures with the little guy:


The boys had some fun lying around, too:


Here's my favorite one of big brother alone:


And sweet baby brother alone:


This is such a sweet sleepy one, I love how quiet and close up it is:


It was great to meet you guys, thanks so much for having me!

Share this on Facebook.

No comments: