Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Giving the pup some love

This big handsome boy loved showing me his skills with a crayon this past weekend:
2705 by you.

And giving his dog some love. I adore this pup's expression here. It's so patient, but yet so knowing... As if he's saying, "Really, guys? Really?" Reminds me of a photo I took a few years back of my little girl and our cat.
2726 by you.

He took a bit of time playing stickers with his momma:
2750 by you.

And then we went for a walk. I love the light through the trees here:
2907 by you.

Played a bit of t-ball:
2765 by you.

Doesn't mom look gorgeous here?
2841 by you.

Big boy J was so obliging to turn and show me his nice smile while he ran :)
2872 by you.

Swinging:
2923 by you.

Giving mom some love:
2882 by you.
It was really great to meet you guys!

Share this on Facebook.
2803 by you.

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow great photos
love black and whites

-peter- Tampa Florida

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love these!!! The last one is my favorite, all big smiles on the Comperchio fam!

-dawn

Follow Da Beast said...

Realy great photos. I like the on of the family on the stairs.

Gramdpa, Auburndale, FL

Max Felty said...

The last pic is my favorite! You guys look great and I cannot wait to see you!

Anonymous said...

These pics are all gorgeous! I think my favorite with the whole family is the piggy back shot, but they're all amazing! I love them.

-Ali

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! My favorite is the swinging one.

Denise

Anonymous said...

It doesn't get much better than this! Not a bad one in the bunch - especially love the B&W!

-Tamara and Brinna

Anonymous said...

Fantastic pictures! Such a beautiful family....and, Amanda, you do look gorgeous!

-Shannon

Anonymous said...

Oh...and I love the last one!

-Shannon

Anonymous said...

Great Pictures! I like the one walking down the steps...the t-ball..the ride on Dad's shoulders..the swinging one and the one on the steps at the house. Did I get them all?!? I'll see you tomorrow!

Jackie said...

Loved all of the pictures. Amanda you glow. Jackson is getting so big.

Grammy, Auburndale, FL

Unknown said...

Super fantastic pictures. They are all great and special. Thanks for sharing.

Grandpa and Nana

Anonymous said...

Great pictures...love the stairs :)

Anonymous said...

Love the photos. The last one is a great family picture.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures!!!

Mom W. said...

Great Pictures --- I can't decide which is best. There is even a good photo of the 3.5 person family!

joan said...

What great fotos-everyone!! What a handsome family!

My favorite is the artistic one of them walking down the stairs.
Joan