Monday, October 26, 2009

Backyard Halloween time

So again this year I invited our neighbors over for a photoshoot in our backyard, to get excited for Halloween. I hate how the pictures we take on Halloween night need to use flash, so I like to get some great shots before the big night.

We were joined by...

A lovely mouse:

One of the monsters from Monsters Inc. I can't remember the name of the monster! Cute nonetheless :)


A veterinarian:


A buzzy bee:


Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz:


A big sister bear:


And a little brother bear:


Buzz Lightyear and his twin brother Wall-E:


The cutest cow in the land:


Penguin sisters:


Hannah Montana, with her trusty wig and mic:


A pirate:


The vet checking out the cow:


Wow, the Statue of Liberty brought her homemade Chrysler Building!


A fire-breathing dragon:


Ariel:


And another wow - homemade Palace Guards!


So much fun to see all you guys. I love this time of year!

No comments: