Friday, September 25, 2009

UNDERDOG!

I love playing with your kids pictures. They're the kind of photos that are worth hiring a photographer to take - because you really can't take them yourself, no matter how skilled you are with the camera's timer. These girls begged and begged for UNDERDOGS! until their fun parents relented:
9115 by you.

And OK, ok, pictures of the kids themselves smiling are pretty great too...
9123 by you.

One more swinging picture, sorry to have too many all at once - I just loved the toes in this one:
9104 by you.

And baby girl L is getting so big! We got tons of giggly pictures of her too, but for some reason I love her pout here.
9028 by you.

Toss 'em in the air like you just don't care!
9052 by you.

I also love to look at the lines of eye contact in family photos... who's looking at who...
9132 by you.

My sister has the silliest tongue!
8949 by you.

So fun to hang out with you guys and get pictures again - thanks for having me back!

Share this on Facebook.
9169 by you.

No comments: