Monday, September 21, 2009

Family pics from StoryLand

So I'm taking a break from my regularly scheduled photoshoot blog to post a quick story/pics from our weekend trip to StoryLand with some wonderful friends. Their 14 month old Hayden had the best expressions...
#1:
9623 by you.

#2:
9727 by you.

and #3:
9693 by you.

(Hehe, see what I mean?)
And last but not least, showing me his four teeth:9633 by you.

Even though they told me not to bring my camera so I wouldn't feel like I was working all weekend, I didn't listen - I had a chance to photograph my own kids for once... this time of year my girls are the cobbler's children... no photos, poor babies. ;) Had to jump at the chance. Here's my teenie Sadie, 4 1/2 months old and loving her own toes:
9681 by you.

Grins from my girl:
9657 by you.

Hayden, not sure what to make of Sadie:
9665 by you.

And 4 year old Annie, giving Sadie a squeeze:
9733 by you.

All the kiddos on a hotel bed:
9646 by you.

And then at the very end of the weekend, as we headed to our cars, we stopped by a bush to grab a family shot - and Hayden was such a good model! We love you guys, thanks for a great weekend. And to my clients... tomorrow I'll be back to my regularly scheduled work!

Share this on Facebook.
9796 by you.

Oh, but before I leave you, and lest you think I only shoot b&w on vacation... do not fear! I too, have a pocket-sized digital camera, and the White Rabbit from Alice in Wonderland at Storyland gave the grown-ups an opportunity to be total weirdos and do rabbit impressions. Nice, eh?
rabbit by you.

No comments: