Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Last photoshoot of the decade

This morning I had my last photoshoot of the decade. It's been an amazing 7 1/2 years of baby photography, and where better to end the decade than with a beautiful four day old little lady? I was so happy to get to meet her this morning!

Here she is with her big brother T, who was so sweet and loving with her:


Such alert, beautiful eyes!


And Daddy gave big brother T a lift on his shoulders:


A little mommy/daddy/sweet girl time... I love her expression here!


I think this one has the nicest expressions between mama and her girl:


And a quick snooze mid-shoot always helps:


Family hug:


And a Pippi squeeze:


I like this with the whole family plus Pippi having a giggle:


Wonderful to see you guys today - thank you for having me over. I'll send all the rest of your photos ASAP for cards!

No comments: