Sunday, December 06, 2009

Big brother rocker

This picture cracks me up. Doesn't big brother P look like Ozzy Osborne or something here? Except he's a peaceful rocker :)


What a sweet pair:


Running around a bit outside with Dad:


And I know his dad is going to love this picture - as he leans pensively on his walking stick :) (Posed by Dad himself!)


Outside smooches:


Isn't little Ms. M just gorgeous?


Waving at us:


And a thoughtful baby girl:


One last hug picture. I loved meeting your new sweet girlie!

Share this on Facebook.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

The photos of Pete and Marlena are simply adorable. You have beautifully captured the "adoring older brother"

Anonymous said...

I'm really impressed, both by the amazing pictures taken by you, not to mention the absolutely beautiful subjects!

Anonymous said...

Great photos. I love the second to last one.

Anonymous said...

She's so beautiful...and big brother is pretty cute himself!

Anonymous said...

Great job on the pictures. They look so natural--of course having two beautiful children doesn't hurt!

Anonymous said...

These are great! I love the rocker one!