Friday, January 08, 2010

You spin me right round, baby

As I went back through these pictures to choose my favorites, tons of the ones that made me smile the most had 4 year old N upside-down. She had such fun getting tossed around during our pictures last weekend, it was the best.

This was my 8th photoshoot with little N - starting when she was a wee one of only 4 weeks old, through her six month pictures, her baptism, her 1 year old birthday party, and 2, 2 1/2, 3... and now she's such a big girl of 4! It was so wonderful to carry on a conversation with someone I've known for so long - and now all of a sudden she's so communicative, so seemingly grown-up. She is a delight, and I love when I get the chance to see her.

OK, ok. Enough yammering - get to the pictures!

This is my favorite, hands down. LOVE everyone's expressions, and the hand in the air is just the icing on the cake.


How old are you now? Love the consideration as she counts it out for me.


Almost as tall as mama:


A squeeze from Dad brings a huge dimpled grin:


Grandma and N ponder the snow...


And more crazy upside-down tosses:


Last Christmas tree shot of the year, I bet...


Wonderful wonderful to see you guys as always. Thanks so much for having me back!

Share this on Facebook.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Beautiful as always! It must be delightful to watch a child grow as you record that for the family.