Friday, December 04, 2009

Welcoming a girlie

Patience is a virtue, they say, and these guys' momma has it in spades! I promised her these photos days ago, and then life got in the way and here it is Friday. But I am so happy with these, I hope you guys are, too. After getting a chance to meet each of the boys for newborn pictures over the years, I was thrilled to get a chance to meet their new sister.

This first one is my favorite. I am in love with all the expressions!


And this next one makes me want to have a third child and get someone to take this picture of my family for me. I love the train book, and the hilarious look on sweet baby I's face as she ignores her brother's favorite book :)


Pretty girl and her momma:


Belly laughs:


And F has gotten so big all of a sudden, it's amazing.


Gorgeous, gorgeous. Thanks again for your patience!

Share this on Facebook.

No comments: