Monday, December 07, 2009

Star Wars and a bright xmas tree

This past Saturday was raining buckets, and I called these guys and said - I think we should do this after the holidays are over. It's just too gross out, and I know O will have a better time if we can go outside. We went back and forth, and his mom told me she had the tree up... and wanted to get some xmas cards done... we'd already rescheduled due to weather a bunch of times this fall... so we went for it.

(By the way, what has been UP with our weekend weather this fall? Nuts!)

So when I hear that someone has their tree up, I picture nice twinkley lights as a background, but not really that much of an impact on my ambient light for the photos. I was so excited when I saw their funky white artificial tree - complete with super lighting! Look at this - my top pic for their xmas card shot this year:


This handsome boy is four this year - his fourth photoshoot with me. Wow, so big!


I couldn't resist. Totally cheesy, I know. But I *LOVE* ;)


I love this, especially the glow from the tree on him:


Kooky kid :)


Han Solo's holiday card picture (complete with matching Star Wars shirt in the bkgrd):


And anyone who follows my blog knows what a sucker I am for eyelashes.
See...


Great to see you guys!

Share this on Facebook.

No comments: