Thursday, October 09, 2008

What's cookin?

A little bit of news from the more personal end... looks like Annie will have a little sister or brother in May '09. I'm just about 3 months along now, and I wanted to let you all know so you'd understand if I seem to be working a bit slower this year. I'm working on getting your photos edited and posted for you just as soon as I can, but my favorite working hours used to be after 8pm - and now those are sleeping hours! So bear with me, and thanks for your patience.

As a side note, I think I'm going to need to stop taking on new sessions for the fall to make sure everyone I've already booked gets everything they need on time. I've got tons of wonderful families on the docket in the next few weeks/months, and I can't wait to see you all and your fantastic kidlets. I'm so sorry to anyone who's just contacting me now - maybe consider a January photoshoot? A Happy New Year card? Thanks again for understanding!

Or, if you'd like to be added to my wait list to grab a spot when someone cancels, you can just send me an email.

No comments: