Thursday, October 30, 2008

Some of my most long-running clients

I started taking pictures of these guys when big brother A was five months old. Now he's five years old! Time flies - and I just love this sweet windblown moment with his sister L:
0254 by you.

Getting a squeeze from Mom:
0437 by you.

And a toss in the air from Dad:
0407 by you.

Here's big Mr. A:
0531 by you.

And sweet girl L:
0505 by you.

I just looked it up, this was our seventh shoot! So much fun as always. Can't wait for you to see all the pictures.
0379 by you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jess,
As always they are gorgeous - so funny that I had marked down my favorites first and then went to your blog and all my favorites are there!! The two of them on the bench is ridiculous..LOVE IT. THANK YOU THANK YOU..I can't believe it is our 7th shoot!!!
xoxoxo,
Paula