Wednesday, July 16, 2008

New family photos

See, I wouldn't have thought of this aspect of adoption - but it makes so much sense...

This sweet family had fun family photos all over their house showing their older three children, but when they adopted T, they realized they needed to update the picture frames with their new family. I'm so glad they did, because it meant I got to spend some time with them.


4932, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.


We had a great time snapping shots around their gorgeous yard:


4883, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.


I should introduce the eldest, the handsome 16 year old G, for whom, (and this doesn't make me feel old or anything) I used to babysit when I was a teenager:


4953, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.


And another handsome guy, A, who is almost 14:


4970, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.


A mother-daughter shot with the beautiful M, who's 11 years old:


5007, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.


And the third handsome guy - 7 year old T - the newest addition to the family:


5041, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.


It was fun seeing you guys a few weeks ago... all your photos will be ready ASAP!


4913, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.

No comments: