Sunday, July 06, 2008

Music and laughter were the themes of the day

Last weekend I spent Sunday morning with these guys and had loads of fun. They both got the giggles on the swings, which I loved. It's almost hard to shoot when kids are laughing this hard because I start to giggle, the camera starts to shake... but it's worth it.


4077, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.


I should introduce big sister E:


4110, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.


And little sister M:


3936, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.


Mom played some fantastic blues piano with the girls:


3966, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.


Then the girls showed their parents their skills:


3942, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.


And E even brought out her guitar to add to the tunes:


3955, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.


And M got a tickle from her sister as she rode her rocking horse.


3900, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.


And brace yourself - this is, by far, the funniest picture I've taken in a long time. I love it. It could be captioned so many ways, I'm thinking I'm going to leave it uncaptioned because it tells such a great story on its own.


4189, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.


And last but not least - the sweet foursome. It was great meeting you guys. I'll have all your pictures ready for you early this week!


4169, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.

No comments: