Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Overalls on a sweet boy

I went to business school with J's beautiful mom - and I had a great time meeting her family a few weekends ago. (Yes, I'm a few weeks behind on the blog posts, sorry... took some time off around 4th of july.)

I love this sweet shot with their pup - and the fact that he's licking dad right on the mouth cracks me up.


4719, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.


Here's handsome J:


4537, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.


And I love this scrunched up nose face:


4658, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.


Playing with Mom:


4758, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.


Peekaboo!


4817, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.


And there's just something about this one I love... it's so tender... so sweet. The comparison of the two shoulders - just directly across from each other... but one is so tiny. Also just love the fat little fingers.


4652, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.


It was great to see you guys - all your photos will be ready ASAP!


4727, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.

No comments: