Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Look at my crazy sister!

I love this shot, where little brother C is pointing at big sister K - it looks like he's telling us she's hilarious:


4332, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.


I met big sister K when she was little brother C's age - and I loved coming back to see what a big girl she's become. It's always so fun for me to see kids years later - I love to see the way their smiles stay the same.


4471, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.


Here's miss K, getting tossed in the air:


4439, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.


And you just can't beat these thighs:


4497, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.


And one last one of the two cuties together. Your pics will be ready ASAP! Thanks for your patience, guys :)


4308, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.

No comments: