Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Three more boys making me smile

So it was about ten days ago now that I took pictures of seven boys over the course of one Friday. The triplets you see in the post below, as well as these adorable three: W, G and M. W and M (the bookends in this shot) are twins, and their little brother G is a bit younger. Aren't they gorgeous?

I first have to hand it to the two moms of three boys who were part of my day. You guys are amazing! Gotta admit I was a little tired after that day. I love being inspired by my clients' energy.


7729, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.


Love G's toes in this one, and the peeking big brothers... not to mention the blond curls catching the light.


7932, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.


Reading together:


7744, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.


Love this one - the big boys with their eyes down, and little G giving us a little smile... I feel like this one could be captioned in so many different ways... I'll leave it to your imagination.


8031, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.


Great to see you guys! All your photos are almost finished, I'll send you an email when they are.


7846, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.

No comments: