Saturday, December 08, 2007

Who's got the best dimples? You do!

I love a good mirror shot - and with a cutie like G in the reflection, we couldn't go wrong. What a grin! I've been taking pictures of G since he was a wee one, too... I'll post some older shots below.


2276, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.


And we can't forget the family's first baby.


2253, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.


I came out for G's first bday this summer, and he enjoyed some pasta with red sauce... you really can't beat the messy face pictures, I just love them. And do you believe what a little guy he looks like, just six months ago?


3765, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.


And G came to my March '06 Jimmy Fund Studio Day for his 9 month old pictures - I'm so glad he did! I love seeing how much he changes each time.


642, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.


And then three months before that, when he was just a leetle 6 mo old guy, we did these shots at his house. Love that grin, even back then!


486, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.

No comments: