Sunday, December 02, 2007

Nice smiles!

I took pictures of the gorgeous smiler on the right a few years back at one of my Pottery Barn photoshoots, and then her cutie pie brother came to my Jimmy Fund benefit day last fall... and now I finally got them together. This was a chilly one, but they were sports when I snuck over and grabbed their hats off their heads for this shot. Thanks for grinning at me, guys :)


0806, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.


Nothing beats run-around time.


0860, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.


Here's a shot from A's Jimmy Fund studio session this past fall. More info about studio sessions (I just do them 2x a year, to benefit the Jimmy Fund) can be found here.


1060, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.




And here's big sister A, back in the fall of 2005. This one was one of the Pottery Barn Kids photoshoots I used to do. I stopped doing them because I don't have time anymore, but it used to be a great way to get to know new families! Exhausting days, but wonderful people, and adorable kidlets.


6707, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.

No comments: