Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Holiday wishes

Doesn't J look like she's making an xmas wish? I love the faraway look in her eye. I know I keep saying this, but she's gotten so big since the last time I took her picture, back in April! Her sister S is below...


1159, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.


I'm a total sucker for eyelash pictures - I adore them. And S has such great ones, I love this moment -- it's so quiet.


1082, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.


Here are the beauties together, back in early April.


261, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.


I almost forgot to include an oldie but a goodie - here's S at her Janie & Jack photoshoot back in the Spring of '05, trying on mom's glasses. :) For more info on this "studio style" photography, see info about my bi-annual Jimmy Fund Studio Days here.


7705, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.

No comments: