Saturday, December 01, 2007

3 years of adorable

I have so much fun with these guys, every time. And now that J's gotten so big (see below for earler photos with them) we were really able to have some fun. But the fact is, these guys are just adorable, adorable, adorable.


9916, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.


It was September of '06 when I got to meet E's little brother, J. We also spent some time playing frisbee outside. I love the light and the way these guys are standing in this one. Really simple, but for some reason I just love it.


101, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.


We did have some quality time with just E and J together. J looks like he's really loving it. ;)


030, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.


Back in the fall of '04, when she was 16 months old, I got to take some more photos of E. I just love her smile so much - it's infectious. I can't look at this picture without smiling.


3812, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.


Back when E was just 10 months old (an age I just love for photos!) in the summer of 2004, I met her for her first photoshoot. I forgot about this shot - I love it... her perfect little mouth... And now it's fun to know J, and see how much he looks like she did.


9026, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.

No comments: