Thursday, December 06, 2007

Big squeeze

These guys were such good sports - we zipped outside in the snow for a couple of shots, and they decided to brave the cold, but a good hug kept them warm. I love how long E's hair has gotten since last year!


1857, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.


I swear, E looks just like a Gap model in this getup, doesn't she? I love it.


1746, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.


And then last year, here's E watching her mom waving from outside the window :)


789, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.


And when E was just a little munchkin, we met back at the Janie & Jack photoshoots I used to do at the Natick Mall. Wasn't she gorgeous, even then?

To find out more about my studio style photos, and my Jimmy Fund Benefit Studio Day that happens 2x/yr, visit this page of my website.


6866, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.

No comments: