Friday, August 28, 2009

Two times the cuteness

These guys are 10 months old and full of energy! Their parents got a gift certificate a while back and decided to use it now, in time for the holidays.
4534 by you.

I wasn't sure I could tell them apart, but after working on their pictures, I think I've got it now. Pretty proud of myself :)
4645 by you.

Knuckles with dimples are my very favorite.
4715 by you.

And they didn't want to be shirtless. It was incredible to see how similar their upset times where... they were completely in sync. Tough for their hard working parents - but amazing to see.
4653 by you.

And the same position calmed both of them down. Isn't it amazing?
4660 by you.

It was a treat meeting you all - thanks for having me!

Share this on Facebook.
4548 by you.

No comments: