Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Rolls and eyelashes

This big handsome boy was incredible with his rolls and his eyelashes! He's only 3 1/2 months old - the same age as my Sadie. So fun to start taking pictures of babies who are the same age as my second girlie...
4397 by you.

I love this as he gets comfy on his chair:
4433 by you.

And those finger sucking moments...
4329 by you.

Taking a peek out the window:
4445 by you.

Tickles from mom:
4481 by you.

And perfect toes:
4334 by you.

Doesn't he look like he's so interested in his mama? So loving.
4488 by you.

And I challenge you not to yawn while you're looking at this next picture. Ha! :)

Share this on Facebook.
4382 by you.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So adorable!! I love the pictures of him on the white blanket, he looks so peaceful and cozy.

And- great expression looking out the window. Very cute!