Thursday, September 18, 2008

Three months old, and three years later

"Mom, Dad - um, are you noticing what he's doing to my hair?? Help?" I love this moment - three year old A is being such a good sport, smiling, while little brother B has a big handful of hair.
536 by you.

It was great fun seeing this sweet family again after a few years. I'd taken pictures of big sister A when she was just a few months old, and now I got to come back and meet little B.
641 by you.

Here's the beauty at three, now:
596 by you.

And the gorgeous boy at three months old, now. Now this is wild... see the next shot below, to see how much he looks like his big sister from a few years ago:
738 by you.

Do you believe it? I also kind of just love that Mom burps the same way, even years later :) Thanks for a great photoshoot!
5544 by you.

No comments: