Sunday, April 13, 2008

The nearer your destination the more you're splish splashing away

Last year I met K for his first birthday photos, and we had a grey, icky day then, too. It made peeking out the window pictures fun, though:


280, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.


And here he is again from last year, when he was just turning one. Bang-bang-banging on the step stool :)


340, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.


And then yesterday morning (before the day brightened up) we started out indoors (and got tons of adorable shots indoors - can't wait to show you guys)... here's one by the window with teddy.


0109, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.


And then I begged to do some outside puddle pictures (they might be my favorites with two year old boys!)... and I'm so in love with these. Doesn't the reflection in the puddle make a cool shape in this one? I love the trees reflecting, too...


0177, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.


Tricycle grins:


0239, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.


Love his wet cuffs and excited face. He doesn't believe he's being allowed to do something so fabulous!


0200, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.


And I'm afraid I have a terrible addiction. I'm addicted to taking pictures of dads throwing their little guys up in the air. I should seek counseling. But it just feels so good, and I just love the pictures so much. I know, I know, I need help.


0246, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.


See ya later, alligator!


0268, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.

No comments: