Thursday, April 03, 2008

9 week old cutie

So any parent knows those first weeks after the baby's born are exhausting and amazing, all at once. My last two Jimmy Fund Studio Day sessions were of these fantasticly adorable newborns, and here's #1 of 2. Do you believe this coy half-smile?


09978, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.


This is one of my favorites - I love those pursed lips and the pensive look on her face. She's got us figured out!


10012, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.


Teenie fingers... and her expression, so fascinated with my big light...


09988, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.


It is exhausting being a star.


09976, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.


And peeking up at me, with mom helping on the head-holding front...


10020, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.

No comments: